§ 1 Scope
Peter Guest operates for commercial purposes under the domain http://www.peter-guest.com/ a webpage, offering customers on these websites products, mainly in the field of art and wellness for sale over the Internet. The following terms and conditions (T&C) apply to the business between Peter Guest and the customer valid at the time of the order. Opponent terms of the customer shall only be confirmed in writing by Peter Guest. The terms and conditions can be down-loaded by the customer. On request they can be viewed under https://www.peter-guest.com/en/terms-and-conditions/ or be requested in digital format via the e-mail address email@example.com.
§ 2 Contract Partners
The purchase contract is concluded with Peter Guest, Tal 38, 80331 Munich, Germany.
§ 3 Order Process
(1) Please enter your information in the spaces provided. The mandatory fields are marked with an *. Receive here more information on privacy. No registration is required. Your data is encrypted. After entering your data and selecting the payment method (presently bank transfer in advance only) you get to the order page, where you can check your entries again before you can place your binding order.
If you have found the desired product, you can add it to the cart without obligation by clicking the button [add to cart]. The contents of the basket can be viewed at any time by clicking the button [Cart]. The products can be removed from the shopping cart at any time by clicking the button [Delete]. If you want to buy the products in your cart, click the button [Proceed to Checkout].
2) The presentation of products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but a noncommittal online catalog. By clicking the button [Buy Now] you place a binding order of the products in the shopping cart. The confirmation of receipt of the order is carried out by automated email immediately after sending the order and does not constitute an acceptance of the contract. We can accept your order by sending a separate order confirmation via e-mail or by delivering the goods within 3 days.
(3) If our order or order confirmations contains clerical or typographical errors or if our pricing underlies on technical transmission errors, we are entitled to challenge, where we have to prove we were wrong. Payments already made will be refunded immediately.
(4) We save the contract text and send you the order data and our current T&C version when ordering per receipt of order e-mail. Your past orders can be viewed in our customer login area, if you have registered.
§ 4 Service Hotline
Peter Guest provides a hotline for customer questions related to products. This hotline is available to the customer five days a week, Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 16:00 available +49 (0)171 / 368 1453.
§ 5 Prices and Shipping Costs
Prices described on the product pages include VAT and other price components as well as postage within the EU. Shipping costs outside the EU will be communicated in the confirmation of order and asked for confirmation.
Shipping fees are automatically calculated at the store for the country. If the customer picks up the ordered goods in the business of Peter Guest, there are no shipping costs. The collection date will be provided in the order confirmation. The substance may have modifications, extensions, limitations of the order. Peter Guest will answer customer inquiries related to orders already transacted concerning changes, extensions and / or limitations of the product scope in the short term. If the customer wants a product modification, extension and / or limitation up to 5 working days before the planned delivery, Peter Guest will take them into account as far as possible.
§ 6 Payment
(1) Peter Guest provides an invoice for the goods ordered, which will be handed over to the customer upon delivery. Peter Guest delivers against prepayment. In the order confirmation e-mail we will provide our bank details and we will deliver the goods after payment.
(2) Prices on the invoice are always end customer prices including VAT (except for business customers in other EU countries with a valid VAT-ID).
(3) A right to set off is available only if your claims are legally established in court or are undisputed or acknowledged in writing by us.
(4) You can create a lien only if the claims are from the same contractual relationship.
§ 7 Delivery
Delivery within Germany with DHL. The delivery time is 2 to 5 days in Germany, within the EU 3 to 10 days. On any different delivery times, please refer to the product page.
§ 8 Retention of Title
The goods remain our property until full payment. A transfer of ownership via pledge, security transfer, processing or transformation is not possible and allowed without our agreement.
§ 9 Withdrawal
(1) Consumer (§ 13 BGB) have a statutory right of withdrawal.
Right of Withdrawal
You can cancel your contract within 14 days without stating any reasons by means of a clear declaration in writing (using the above form or informally, for example by letter, fax, e-mail us at:. Peter Guest, Tal 38, 80331 Munich, Germany, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). The period starts from the day you or a representative from you or by third parties other than the carrier have taken possession of the goods. To safeguard the withdrawal period it is sufficient to send the cancellation before the expiration of the withdrawal period. The revocation must be sent to: Peter Guest, Tal 38, 80331 Munich, Germany, e-mail: email@example.com
You can download the draft withdrawal form (http://www.peter-guest.com/widerrufsformular.pdf) and send us the filled form or send us another clear explanation. If you make use of this possibility, we will immediately transmit (for example by e-mail) a confirmation of the receipt of such a withdrawal.
Consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of supply (with exceptions of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; by no means you will be charged fees for this repayment. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to return the goods promptly to Peter Guest, Tal 38, 80331 Munich, Germany and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of any cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days. You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You have to pay for any diminished value of the goods, where the value loss is, for example, due to opening or damaging the original sealed package.
Exclusion of Right
The right of Withdrawal does not apply to contracts of:
(2) Please avoid damage and contamination. Send the goods in unopened, original sealed packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components back to us. If necessary, use protective packaging and please provide a suitable packaging for adequate protection from damage during transport to avoid damage claims because of damage due to faulty packaging.
(3) Please return the goods as prepaid parcel to us and keep the receipt.
END OF REVOCATION DECLARATION
§ 10 Warranty
(1) The warranty is subject to legal regulations. Whatever the shortcomings during the statutory warranty period of two years from delivery you have the legal right to remedy (at your option: removal of defects or replacement) and – provided the legal requirements – the legal rights to reduction or cancellation as well as damages. You have to allow us a total of two attempts, if you have not previously set a reasonable extension, which expired without result. Is your preferred type of remedy only possible with disproportionate costs, your claim is limited to another type of remedy.
(2) No guarantee is provided for damage or defects caused by improper use, operation and storage, negligent or incorrect care and maintenance, overuse or improper repair by a not authorized service partner.
§ 11 Liability and Force Majeure
(1) We exclude our liability for negligent breach of duty unless they relate to contractual obligations, damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health or guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act. The same holds for any of our agents.
(2) In the event that Peter Guest can not supply the outstanding performance due to force majeure, it is exempted for the duration of preventing from their obligations.
(3) If due to force majeure Peter Guest is overdue for longer than one month with the execution of the order or delivery of goods, the customer is entitled to cancel the contract.
§ 12 Final Provisions
(1) Contract language is German. Jurisdiction shall be Munich, Germany.
(2) If any provision of these terms and conditions be invalid, the contract will remain valid. Instead of the invalid provision, the relevant statutory provisions apply.